Thursday, November 24, 2005

G Rants

Ok its been sometime since I updated my blog.... well, actually I can't think something worth blogging these past weeks... My mind is empty... maybe pre occupied with my freelance work as a layout artist. Last week I bought some new software for my layouting and graphics work and a couple of games (ok. its bootleg, but what can I do its all I can afford...yup, I will not reveal where I got it) so i enjoyed playing simcity 4 its cool... but what I want to really put my playing fingers is at Metal Gear Solid 2 which is an all out spy action game... best of all its an RPG... I may not have a PS2 fortunately my new PC can handle the torture these graphic monsters bring... I'm pretty busy right now finishing my magazine... damg editor, i havent received some of the articles needed for this issue... and it due release is this December. anyway as long i get paid for what I do who cares anyway, I've done my part.... so much for my ranting its back to work now....

4 comments:

Owen said...

cool, which magazine do you work for? let me know para naman matangkilik namin.

you've beaten the one-month mark. i thought you will be on hiatus for a month. you made it! hehehe!

The Accidental Reviewer said...

ah deadlines... the most dreaded word in the publishing world.

anyway, nice to see you blogging again.

meowok said...

like owen, i'm also curious to know which magazine you're laying out. baka maka-sideline as contributing writer. hehe :)

igor said...

deadlines... HUWAA!!!
wat mag yun? :D

(btw, tag! pare.)