Thursday, December 22, 2005

G's Timeline

At dahil ni-tag akech ni Igor... and its long overdue

10 years ago

Finished computer school at then STI, Amy (my best friend in school) migrate to canada... I miss her though...

5 years ago

I met Janet (my wife), watson, bambi, igs, cheri... CampV5 was newly created...
I'm still collecting tamiya and Gundam hobby kits.

Yesterday

Re-edit the magazine I been working. Played Sims 2, ate tahong chips dipped in organic vinegar... spent time with my family... slept at 2 a.m.

Tomorrow

Do the laudry, prepare breafast... take care of Mina (daugther)... prepare lunch... play Sims 2 and Sniper Elite...

Today

Im updating my blog, jam with my officemates, spent the rest of the day sleeping in the office as long as the boss does not caught me in the act.

I'm tagging: Meowok, Nick and whoever wants to be.

4 comments:

Owen said...

Merry Christmas G!

The Accidental Reviewer said...

too late g. already tagged the meowok and the nick :)

G said...

seems the tagging stops on me... wala na iba sa list ko e cept owen and you...

Nick Ballesteros said...

Actually, I tagged Igor rin. Tayo-tayo ang nag-tag. Ang saya! Happy New Year G!