Wednesday, March 22, 2006

just listening to the John Lennons "Imagine" every time I hear this song started me to think everything thats happening to our country, to the world, to our children and to the future... but theres one part of the song a line that is really got me thinking twice if this song really sends out right message to people... "Imagine there no religion." I just cant "imagine" people in this world does not have religion for its what seperates the wheat from the shaff... If I to imagine if theres no religion, I see chaos and anarchy... there no even peace, we would be like savage animals, survival of the fittest...

I believe its religion is what makes us stand out to other mortal beings... its the very thing that brings order to the world... its the one who teaches us to be good and have respect on all living things...


No comments: